Welsh Athletics have confirmed fixture dates for the upcoming indoor competitions at the National Indoor Athletics Centre in Cardiff.
The season begins on the first Sunday of November which will be the Welsh Athletics and Welsh Schools Indoor Combined Events Championships.
Two Welsh Junior indoor Open events will be held either side of Christmas before the Cyncoed Campus facility will host the Welsh Athletics Indoor Championships 2022 for the under 13, under 15, under 17, under 20 and senior age groups in January and February.
Welsh Athletics Indoor Competitions 2021/2022
- Sunday 7th November - Welsh Athletics/Welsh Schools Athletic Association Indoor Combined Events Championships
- Sunday 5th December – Welsh Junior Indoor Open (Day 1)
- Sunday 9th January - Welsh Junior Indoor Open (Day 2)
- Saturday 29th & Sunday 30th January – Welsh Senior & U15 Indoor Championships
- Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th February – Welsh U13, U17 & U20 Indoor Championships
Event Details and entry information will follow on the Welsh Athletics Competitions Page.